1. Provisions of the Foreign Trade Policy - Mandatory requirements for commencing export business, Provisions of the Foreign Trade Policy, Customs Rules/Regulations, FEMA regulations etc.
2. Exploring Export Business, Executing Export Orders and concluding the export business, Incentives for Exports
3. Documentation requirements for exports and Imports
4. Export Pricing
5. Export Logistics - Packing, Freight Calculations and INCO Terms
6. The framework of registration, procedure to obtain permission for sealing, execution of Bond, procedure for notifying the concerned authorities and clearance of goods for exports, filing of rebate claims, obtaining input credits/refund etc. under GST regime
Faculty for this Workshop will be Mr Rajendra Naidu.
Fees (including GST) : Rs 2500 +GST (Rs 2950) per participant for MCCIA members and Members of Organisations which are part of MCCIA and Rs 3000+GST (Rs 3540) per participant for others. Fees are to be paid in favour of “MCCIA” by cheque/in cash/by NEFT. Fees will cover charges for Course Material, Stationery and Food.
For registration and further details, please contact :
Mrs. Madhura Chipade, email : email@example.com, tel : 020-25709213Mr. Sudhanwa Kopardekar, email : firstname.lastname@example.org, tel : 020-25709211