1. Entry is free for MCCIA members. For others, entry fees Rs. 20/- should be paid at the help desk in advance.
2. Enter your personal data (name, company name etc.) in the register at help desk before entering the Library.
3. Personal belongings must be left at the entrance with security. Personal books/printed reading materials, issued books (except
return/re-issue purpose) are not allowed inside the library.
4. Security staff is not responsible for loss of any valuable belonging.
5. Please note that this is no Smoking zone.
6. Eatables are not allowed in the library
7. Use of mobiles is strictly prohibited in the library premises as it disturbs the decorum of the library and disturbs other users.
8. Library timings are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. from Monday to Saturday except 2nd and 4th Saturday and MCCIA holidays.
DISCIPLINARY ACTION WILL BE TAKEN AGAINST VIOLATION OF ANY LIBRARY RULE