• The issue counter is open throughout the day except lunch break 1.30 to 2.00 p.m.
• Absolute silence shall be observed inside and in the vicinity of the library.
• Reference books and latest magazines will not be issued outside the Library
• Any marking or writing inside the books by the members is strictly prohibited.
• A member shall be responsible for any damage done by him / her to the book or other property of the library.
• A fine of Rs. 2/- per day will be charged after the due date due to late submission of /book/magazine.
• Undue delay in the return of books will result in the cancellation of membership.
• Loss of books, if any, shall be reported to the librarian immediately and it shall be replaced by another good copy of the latest
• In case the borrower is unable to replace the lost books, twice the cost of books plus overdue charges, if any will be levied.
• The terminals in the library are to be used only for reference and access to e books. Use of this facility for recreation or
entertainment should be avoided. Use of chat engines / messengers is not permitted. Only one user is permitted at a terminal and
no bystanders will be allowed.
• Books will be issued subject to availability.
• If the book due date falls on a holiday for the library, the next working day will be taken as the due date.
• Loss of Library card should be reported to library immediately. Duplicate card will be issued for Rs. 50/-