Not yet a member?
Send Reset Link
Back to Login
10:30 AM to 1:00 PM
27 - 28
This Program helps create the most important skills of Self awareness, Self regulation, Self enablement, Empathy and Relationship Building through powerful tenets of Indian wisdom. Through a set of concepts illustrated with modern examples and exercises, this engaging session will achieve this objective.
3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
27 - 29
This session will dwell upon the integrated Design-Manufacturing-Quality-Operations (DMQO) and how an integrated approach can help manufacturers to make their factories Smart to enhance and strengthen processes at every stage, thus achieving higher efficiency, productivity, quality with greater flexibility.
10:30 AM to 1:30 PM
30 - 31
This course is designed to help participants understand the new additions, changes in latest edition of FMEA i.e. AIAG - VDA – Process FMEA Handbook 1st edition. The course fully explains this new manual/ handbook and provides a detailed new 7 steps approach of Process FMEA. This course also contains case studies, exercises and practical examples. This will enable the participants to implement the revised FMEA tool in their organization effectively
2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
· Understand the different types of difficult people
· Be willing to express
· Let go of the fear of confrontation
· Stop assuming, start questioning
· Focus on Action – Outcome - Solution
· Shift from Complaint oriented to Vision oriented
· When you realize that the negative, angry or difficult person is you
3:30 PM to 5:20 PM
The objective of ‘Sustainability: Business Success through Health & Safe’ is to share:
- Experiences and deeper knowledge about the effects and actions to improve
- The strategic approach for identifying inherent risks associated
- Case study on moving from compliance to conversion
- Mapping ‘The Occupational Safety, Health and Working Conditions Code 2020’ and ‘A Culture of Health for Business-GRI’
2:00 PM to 4:30 PM
To understand that growth in business today, is not just for growth, but for survival !
• To accept the fact that the way you have been doing business for the last decade or more, is NOT how you can continue to do business in the next decade !
• Every SME is struggling in some aspect of the business. But no business problem can ever be solved in isolation. Learn to look at your business from a 360 degree perspective
• To get a different result in such
2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
· What are accounts receivables (AR), how they build up
· Adverse effect of receivables on health of organisation
· How to avoid receivables with help of thoughtful, effective negotiations
· Measuring, controlling, reporting AR
· Who is responsible
· How to reduce receivables – steps and tactics
2:30 PM to 4:30 PM
4 - 5
Understanding digital marketing and its scope
· Handholding for creating a presence (pages) on leading social media channels
· Preparing a digital marketing strategy and corresponding action plan
· Preparing a budget for digital marketing
· Top 3 things you should do today to ensure strong communication through digital marketing.
· Essentials of a good social media post, based on various outreach platforms and target segments.
4 - 6
In view of increasing POSH cases every year, there is an increasing need to spread awareness on the Law and roles and responsibilities of every individual who is a part of this mechanism. With the increase in work from home, how can one deal with the virtual sexual harassment, how should the enquiries take place virtually, how can one ensure confidentiality in this changed scenario, are few of the thoughts that we should ponder on and seek answers.
3:00 PM to 4:30 PM
· You will be ready with your virtual selling check list.
· You will know importance technology for virtual meetings.
· Understand Sales conversation structure.
· Prepare your own value proposition to get customers attention.
The participants will understand:
- Key Provisions under each applicable chapter
- Key changes in the new code.
- Obligations of the employer in its implementation
- Penalties for non-compliance
6 - 7
Overcoming the fear of Covid -19
Understand the magic of linguistic
Be mentally and physically fit
Add thrill and excitement to your day to day life
Identify what makes you come alive?
Understand the science behind depression/anxiety/stress
Know how to activate happy neurons in your body
The power of gratitude
Avail our premium services to grow your business.
MAHRATTA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE,INDUSTRIES AND AGRICULTURE
505, A-Wing, MCCIA Trade Tower, ICC Complex,403, Senapati Bapat Road, Pune-411 016 INDIA.
+91 020 2570 9000 email@example.com
Copyright © MCCIA 2020. All rights reserved.