On a mission to empower 5000 women entrepreneurs with necessary skills, knowledge, and tools to navigate the dynamic business landscape.
MCCIA's expert advice and targeted initiatives strive to promote a vibrant and inclusive ecosystem in which women entrepreneurs can thrive.
This exclusive Women Entrepreneurs Centre of Excellence is dedicated to empowering and supporting women on their business endeavors.
To provide a dedicated, well-designed working environment for women entrepreneurs, the MCCIA is thrilled to make available its Tilak Road office premises - an iconic 1968 facility.
What this centre offers to women entrepreneurs:
1. Networking, with the intention to form a well-knit ecosystem for supporting Women Entrepreneurs
2. Advisory services as a part of hand holding support from setting up to scaling up – A 6-month, intensive support on areas like -
Preparing a Business Plan
Guidance about Processes for production/services
Marketing and Branding - Traditional Marketing and Digital Marketing, including branding activities like logos, Cards, how to use different media for marketing
Accessing Bank Finance and Government Schemes
Awareness about Government Procurement (end-to-end guidance including registration & certification for platfors like GeM and ZED)
Scaling Up - Accessing growth capital
3. Capability Building Programs
4. Business Health Check-ups for Validation of Business Ideas
5. Business Facilitation Desk to provide a range of services like:
· Udyam Registration
· GeM Registration
· IEC Registration
· Tender preparation
· Consultation and assistance for securing Intellectual Property Rights
6. Shared workspaces to cater to space requirements
· Business Lounge
· Office Spaces –Cabins
· Cubicles / Workspaces for a short duration
7. Training programmes focused on
· Business Plan
· Accessing Credit and Government Schemes
· Marketing and Branding
· Compliances under Local, State, and Central Government Laws
· Avenues for Government Procurement
· Spreading the Wings
· Accessing Growth Capital/Debt
· Presence on Digital Platforms – to set up, manage, and expand the operations
· Creation and Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
· Personality Development, Self-Improvisation
· Other important areas
8. Industry visits
9. Dialogues and Fireside chats with role models and iconic personalities
10. Exhibitions to promote businesses and offer platforms for women entrepreneurs to gain significant visibility and recognition
Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world!
Let’s change this, together!
Mr Nikhil Jain
Ms. Sarika Damle