Terms & Conditions
Perquisites for procuring Certificate of Origin:
For obtaining Certificate of Origin from Mahratta Chamber of Commerce, Industries and Agriculture, on regular basis, exporters are required to furnish MCCIA a one-time indemnity bond on a judicial stamp paper of Rs 500/- only (duly notarized) or franking.
- Blank Forms to be purchased from MCCIA website or online application (available from any of the MCCIA offices on payment of Rs 3 per form)
- Use the prescribed format to type the required information
- Bring the documents for attestation at any of MCCIA’s Offices for authentication/attestation
- Pay the prescribed fees (You can pay the fees by deposit or in cash) – Rs. 140 for members and Rs 175 for non members (one document upto five copies/five pages); Rs. 50 for every additional page
- MCCIA staff will put the reference number and obtain signature of the officer concerned
- MCCIA will retain one copy of each of the documents certified.
- For online Certificate of Origin , guidelines available on website.
Documents to be submitted along with application for Procurement of Certificate of Origin:
[to insert list of documents]
Cost of issuing Certificate of Origin will depend on the number of pages submitted.
Documents received by 4 pm will be processed the same day